International Conference on Environmental Pollution Pattaya (Thailand)
- 10.00 meeting of the conference participants in the hotel lobby, accommodation in the conference hall
- 11.00 Beginning of the International Conference on Environmental Pollution
- 11.00-11.10 Opening speech of the conference speaker
- 11.10-13.00 Speech of the conference participants
- 13.00-13.30 Buffet Lunch
- 13.30-16.00 Speech of the conference participants
Final Version of Accepted Submissions Deadline: December 24, 2018
Final Version of Accepted Submissions Deadline: January 03, 2018
Final Version of Accepted Submissions Deadline: February 17, 2018
● Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
● You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
● It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
● Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
● Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
● The poster size requested is A0 FORMAT (84 cm × 119 cm) in portrait format.
● Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
● Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.