Abstract submissions must be done online using the abstract submission system. Please see the submit abstract section of the conference website for full guidelines. The system involves you filling in a simple web form with your contact and abstract details, attaching your prepared abstract and pressing submit. The whole submission process is very quick, and means that your abstract is automatically acknowledged and is added to the review system. You must format your abstract exactly according to the template and guidelines provided on the website. Please do ensure that you submit carefully and accurately, in order to avoid later revisions. In order that you receive your automatic receipt, it is particularly important that you input your email address accurately.
Most importantly, do not resubmit your abstract at this stage! There may be a number of reasons why you have not received your receipt. There may be an email delay, there may have been an error in your email address field on the form, or your organisation may have blocked the message assuming that it is spam. You should generally receive your receipt quoting your reference number within two hours of submission, but please wait one day before contacting the Conference Content Executive.
If you still do not have your receipt, please do contact the Conference Content Executive in order to check the status of your submission. Important: Your submission is not valid until you receive the electronic receipt quoting your reference number! Please don’t presume that we have received your abstract successfully until you have received acknowledgement of its safe receipt.
Unfortunately, no. Only those abstracts to be presented at the conference by a registered delegate will be included in the conference program booklet. We do not allow abstracts to be printed in the conference materials unless a presenting author registers to attend the conference
If you know for definite that it will be impossible for your material to be presented at the conference by yourself or a co-author / colleague if it is accepted, please do not make a submission. Only those abstracts to be presented at the conference by a registered delegate will be included in the conference program. We do not allow abstracts to be published in the conference materials without an attending author.
- Only pre-registered conference delegates and delegates who register on the day will be able to attend conference sessions.
- Only pre-registered conference delegates, delegates who register on the day and exhibition badge holders will be able to attend the exhibition/poster area.
- All participants are asked to wear their badges at all times throughout the conference.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from conference.
- Anyone obtaining a conference delegate or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means will be asked to leave conference.
- No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend conference unless they have obtained the prior written consent of the Organisers.
- Anyone attending conference must not take part in any demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt conference.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the conference and venue who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations.
- Press badges at conference are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the conference subject area. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, [NUJ card,] a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
- Official conference photographers may be taking photographs and filming videos at the conference. Anyone attending the conference consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing conference in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability. No other photography or filming will be permitted at ISA&OEAPS EU Inc. organised conferences without the prior written approval of the Organisers.
If you are interested in exhibiting or sponsoring the conference, please contact the Sales Manager for further details of costs and availability.
When you have registered and paid online you will be sent confirmation of your booking. You can then log back into the system to access your receipt, under the ‘My Invoices’ section.
Please contact the Conference Project Lead in writing in order to cancel the place fully. Cancellation terms will apply and the cancellation charge will depend on the date of your cancellation – please refer to the Registration Information section of the website for details.
No, not automatically. You can access this directly by logging back into the online registration system. If you require any further receipt documents, please contact our accounts department before or after the conference. (Delegates are reminded not to email credit card information in any circumstances.)
We would prefer that you inform the Conference Project Lead in writing of your cancellation for our records, regardless of whether you are due a refund or not.
This is usually not a problem. Please inform the Conference Project Lead in writing of your details, plus the contact details of the person who will be attending in your place. A substitution can then be made, and no extra charge or cancellation penalty is incurred.
No, if you are unable to attend, you must let the Conference Project Lead know in writing. Cancellation terms and conditions apply to your registration from the moment that you submit your registration to us, as we will then be holding a place at the conference specifically for you. This is regardless of whether you have received your confirmation documents and is regardless of whether you have paid or not. If you have not received your confirmation documents, please let us know. Please refer to the Registration Information section of the conference website for the specific cancellation terms. Depending on when you cancel your place, you will be asked to pay 10%, 50% or 100% of the registration fee due. 100% cancellation charges apply if you book a place but do not show up at the conference. This also applies if you have not yet pre-paid but you cancel or do not attend (you will still be asked to pay the applicable cancellation charge).
As a minimum, you will receive the final printed program and a list of participants. You will also receive a name badge at the registration desk, which we ask you to wear throughout conference hours for security purposes.
Please see the Registration Information section of the conference website for a list of exactly what is included in your registration fee.
As a green company, conference abstracts are no longer available at the conference in print format. All abstracts can be viewed online, the link to this will be sent to you in advance (typically two weeks prior to the start of the conference). It is therefore recommended that any abstracts of interest are printed in advance independently and brought to the conference.
The conference abstracts will be available online to all registered delegates. The link to this will be sent to you in advance (typically two weeks prior to the start of the conference). As a green company, conference abstracts are no longer available at the conference in print format. It is therefore recommended that any abstracts of interest are printed in advance independently and brought to the conference.
The conference program will be available and updated on the conference website for you to print out up until the conference. The conference program booklet, (including the final printed program), together with any late news items will be available for collection at the registration desk when you arrive at the conference.
Due to data protection restrictions, we are prohibited from giving out these details. The list you receive at the conference will include the name, organisation and country of each delegate, but no further details. We recommend that you solicit business cards from contacts you make personally at the conference, and therefore recommend that you bring plenty of cards with you to the event.
Please refer to the conference oral program to see when your individual presentation will take place and its duration.
The author registration deadline is set so that we can ensure that the final printed oral and poster programs, program booklet and online abstracts are as up-to-date as possible and include only the presentations which are actually going to be presented at the conference itself. This avoids having disruptive empty oral slots and empty poster boards at the conference set aside for authors who submitted abstracts but were ultimately unable to present.
Please inform the Conference Content Executive if your presentation details need to be updated on the website. Please bear in mind that the website is updated periodically, but is not immediately reflective of each change to the program as it occurs.
If you are unsure whether you need a visa to attend the conference, please check with your local embassy or travel agent. If you do, it is essential that you begin the process as soon as possible, in order that you obtain your visa in time for the conference or registration deadline. Visa application procedures for entering many countries and in particular the USA, have become stricter and more complex following recent terrorist activities, and therefore it can take much longer to process your application than anticipated. Subject to certain conditions, we can provide a standard invitation letter to assist you with your visa application and this should be downloaded from the registration system. We do ask though that you submit your own application to the relevant authority and follow up accordingly. Unfortunately the Project Lead is unable to follow up your application on your behalf or enter into correspondence directly with consulates.